my favorite class

 Hello everyone, my favorite class this semester is cell biology. Although I can not always enter the classes but I always see them later, I really enjoy the classes since it is not only about memorizing the subject, you also have to learn to analyze each process or experiments, it is also great to know the functions that are essential for life and I like that.

For the bouquet I take quick notes while the teacher talks and I also print the drawings or draw pictures to remember the processes, although the teachers always say that we listen instead of writing down haha.

The main thing we have seen has been the cells and everything that compose them, also their processes and cycles, we also saw in more detail the DNA, genes and genetic variability.

Learning in this class is essential because it is the basic knowledge of the functioning of cells and life.

the teachers are different so the way of teaching is always different. all teachers always listen to doubts and teach us to think correctly.

I would have liked to have face-to-face classes because in online classes I easily lose concentration, and in face-to-face classes it would have been more motivating and dynamic.


Comentarios

  1. hi! through time I learned to love this subject too. I also found it fun that there were so many teachers teaching it.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love the modality of teachers who rotate to explain the subject, I find it dynamic

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario