animal videos and my opinions about them.




Obstacle Challenge CAT vs DOG

 Is a simple video of cats and dogs facing an obstacle. the cats were more cunning and cautious, the dogs on the other hand do not think much about what to do, it is as if they were desperate. It's funny because outside of games, in real life cats also look smarter than dogs, maybe that's why there is so much rivalry between them (I'm kidding).




Sea Turtle Rescue - Net Entanglement In Argostoli Harbour

This video shows us two things, the irresponsibility of most humans with the environment and humans committed to animals (the volunteers who helped the turtle). Turtles and many animals are threatened by the pollution in the sea by human fault, again I hope that humans become aware of this, animals are pure beings that do not deserve the harm we do to them.

Humpback whale almost swallows kayakers near Avila Beach - California


This video is from the year 2020, I admit that it is a bit scary because it was swallowed by a whale. My opinion about this video is two things, first of all, many people criticized that the whale was in that sector but in reality it is humans who invade the habitat of animals. And secondly, unlike the second video, this one shows us how great and fearsome animals can be. I am glad that in the central coast of Chile there are no whales like that, I would not like to be eaten by one haha.

Comentarios

  1. I feel so sad every time I see an animal suffer, and the worst thing is because of our, that we do not change our habits. The same as when invading its habitat.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It is a real shame, that animals that are not to blame for our dirt are affected by it.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I really love the first video, Leona looking for Akira melts my heartttt, I love that each animal has different methods to meet the challenge.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. The first video I liked very much, it is always very interesting to see the different animal instincts.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario