my favorite thing
Hello everyone, I hope you are well! Today I will tell you about my favorite object.
My favorite object is my keepsake box, which is where I basically keep all the gifts or things from important people in my life. I have the box since 2017 that was for my birthday. the use it has is to save things and from time to time see them and remember memorable moments or remember people who are no longer in my life ..
I usually use it when I am emotionally depressed, so the use depends on my mood but also when I clean my bedroom I meet her and it is fun.
I like it because I have lost people who marked me a lot and it is the only way to remember them, I can also remember good times that I never want to forget.
My life without my box would be more boring and sad, I cannot imagine not having memories of important people, I am a person who forgets quickly but there are many things that I want to keep in me :(
Hello!
ResponderEliminarI also hope you are well, I also have a box of memories, it is good from time to time to remember a little of what was important in our life, greetings.