my favorite animal
馃挆 Hello everyone, today I will show you and talk about my favorite animal, which is the pig <3.
The pig is a very sociable and intelligent animal, it can make relationships with other pigs from three weeks of birth and play with them and even they can form very strong bonds.
It is a herivorous animal, characterized by being fat and with short legs and because it likes to be in the mud. It is found almost everywhere in the world, it is usually found to live in the fields or on farms, although it is also assimilated by the meat industry.
the pig is my favorite animal because it is so pretty and inspire purity, i love the colors that have, and too is a very intelligent animal like a four year old child, I also think that the pig is an animal that suffers a lot (by the industry of meat) and deserve more love than any animal.
Random fact: once in Los Angeles (Chile) on a farm there was a pig that was too shy but I did not give up until it took confidence in me, that day I played with the pig and it also allowed itself to be caressed, from that day on. became my favorite animal.
thanks for your attention (:
Hi! Pigs are very adorable animals as well as intelligent, they deserve more love for other people. :c
ResponderEliminarHow sad that the meat industry attacks them and other animals. In my opinion the pig is a very funny and squeaky animal, but very beautiful.
ResponderEliminarYou're right he's suffering from the meat industries. And like any animal, it deserves love.
ResponderEliminarPiglets don't deserve to be treated like just meat, it is very unfair and sad :(
ResponderEliminarI love pigs! it's horrible that people eat them ;( I hope people will take conscience...
ResponderEliminarHi, i love your history with the pig, it´s so adorable, today can be found them in many homes as one more member and not as food, they deserve love as much as a dog or a cat. Your post it´s so cute and i love it.
ResponderEliminarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarhow cute the final story !!!! I consider too that pigs are very intelligent
ResponderEliminar